FacilityBot Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
- Referral Code: Your Referral Code refers to the referral code generated via the FacilityBot.co website.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a FacilityBot subscription made by a person or company (“Referred Customer”) who enters your unique Referral Code at the point of subscription. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional or repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer must be arms-length parties. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person, for example, by using a different email address. The Referrer cannot be an employee of the Referred Customer. The Referrer is responsible for judging whether any conflicts of interest could arise when making any Referrals. The Referrer must avoid making any Referrals where there are conflicts of interest, which are unauthorised by their employers, or which infringe upon any applicable anti-corruption laws. FacilityBot is not in a position to assess the relationship between the Referred Customer and the Referrer or the restrictions that the Referrer is subject to.
- Qualified Subscription Fees. The Qualified Subscription Fees are the first-time Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) subscription fees paid by the Referred Customer to FacilityBot subject to a maximum of S$12000/- per Referred Customer. The Qualified Subscription Fees do not include customization or other fees besides SaaS subscription fees that may be paid by the Referred Customer to FacilityBot. The Qualified Subscription Fees only include the first-time SaaS subscription fees and do not include any renewal SaaS subscription fees that may be paid by the Referred Customer to FacilityBot.
- Referral Rewards. Referral Rewards will amount to 10% of the Qualified Subscription Fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards Payments will be made to you within 60 working days after FacilityBot receives payment for Qualified Subscription Fees from the Referred Customer.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” and personal data protection laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral code that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from FacilityBot’s Referral Programme.
- Right to Cancel Referral Payment. FacilityBot reserves the right, at its discretion, to cancel the Referral Payment to any Referrer if the Referrer attempts to use the FacilityBot’s Referral Programme in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Close Accounts. FacilityBot reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the FacilityBot’s Referral Programme in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Programme or Change Terms. FacilityBot reserves the right to cancel the Referral Programme or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Representations. You represent that you are fully authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall FacilityBot be liable to the Referrer, Referred Customer or any third party for any damages resulting from any part of these Terms and Conditions such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or lost business, costs of delay or failure of delivery.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore Law.
- Jurisdiction: The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.