Facility Managers may configure FacilityBot to allow Requestors to book hotdesks through Microsoft Teams.
Note that the Facility Manager is able to switch off the Desk Booking feature. In this case, Requestors for that building will not be able to access this feature. The Facility manager may also change the button and text for this feature.
- Search for the correct channel in Teams.
- Type “Hi,” “Start,” or other similar phrases to chat with the bot.
- Type or click the “Book Desk” button
- The bot will provide a link where the desk booking can be made. Open the link to book a desk.
- Fill in the necessary information including the start and end time and the zone. Select a desk on the given floor plan. FacilityBot will show if there are available slots to book the selected desk.