Using FacilityBot’s intuitive dropdown interface, managers can automate the creation of a request when a sensor is triggered.
Creating the Automated Workflow
- Log in to FacilityBot Manager Portal
- Go to “Features” and select “Workflows”.
- Click on the “+ New Workflow” button on the upper right.
- Select “Sensor Integration” from the “Event” drop-down menu.
- Select the sensor you want to create the automation for.
- Then select “Create Request” from the actions menu.
- Select the type of request you want to create and the location tag.
- Enter the request description.
- Once entered, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Testing the Workflow
- To test the workflow, go to Integrations then Sensors.
- Select fiire sensor and click on the Send Test Data icon.
- Send the test data in Json format.
- In this case, since the Trigger Condition for the Fire Sensor was “Score greater than or equal to 3” and a Score of “5” was received, the trigger was activated and FacilityBot will automatically create a new request ticket based on the workflow configured above.