Managers can now integrate Microsoft Teams with FacilityBot to allow requestors to make fault reports and service requests using Teams.
- Find FacilityBot is Microsoft AppSource.
- Click on “Get it Now.”
- Click the “Add” button
- Click the “Continue to FacilityBot” button in the chat
- FacilityBot has now been linked to Teams. You should see that the “Microsoft Teams – Tenant ID” field has been populated
- Test the integration by clicking “Open Teams Bot.”
Reporting a Fault Through Microsoft Teams
- In FacilityBot -> Settings -> Channels page, you can download a QR code that directs requestors to the Teams bot when scanned.
- Type “Hi,” “Start,” or other similar phrases.
- Follow the steps to report the fault.
- Once done, FacilityBot will send a confirmation message and a unique case ID.