FacilityBot allows Facility Managers to track expenditures using the Expenditure feature. Expenditures may be linked to cost centres and locations.
Facility Managers may set expenditure limits based on locations (e.g. each store has a monthly maintenance expenditure limit) or based on cost centres (e.g. the engineering department has an annual maintenance expenditure limit), and would like to be automatically alerted via email if these budgets have been exceeded.
A workflow can be configured using FacilityBot’s intuitive dropdown interface.
Creating the Automated Workflow
- Log in to FacilityBot Manager Portal
- Go to “Features” and select “Workflows”.
- Click on the “+ New Workflow” button on the upper right.
- Select “Expenditure Budget Exceeded” from the “Event” drop-down menu.
- Select the cost centre or location tag you want to create the automation for.
- Enter the monthly, annual, or total budget.
- Then select “Send email” from the actions menu.
- Enter the email address of the individuals you want to send the email to.
- Once entered, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Testing the Workflow
- To test the workflow, go to Features then Expenditures.
- Create a new expenditure request.
- Set the amount to be higher than the expenditure limit.
- Once created, FacilityBot will automatically send an email alert.