Customer satisfaction is a key outcome for Facilities Managers. FacilityBot makes it easy to gather customer feedback after each request completion.
Using FacilityBot’s intuitive dropdown interface, managers can automate the sending of a survey after a request is completed or after a fault has been rectified.
Creating the Automated Workflow
- Log in to FacilityBot Manager Portal
- Go to “Features” and select “Workflows”.
- Click on the “+ New Workflow” button on the upper right.
- Select “Report Fault” or “Service Request” from the “Event” drop-down menu.
- Select the Request or Fault Type you want to automate.
- Select “Is complete” from the attributes dropdown.
- Then select “Send Survey to Requestor” from the actions menu.
- Pick the appropriate survey that you would like to send to the Requestors from the drop-down menu.
- Once a survey has been selected, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
- Now a survey will be sent to the Requestor through the messaging platform every time a request of the specified type is complete.