Note that the Facility Manager is able to switch off the Visitor management feature. In this case, Requestors for that building will not be able to access this feature. The Facility Manager may also change the button name and text for this feature.
This article outlines how the Requestor can invite a visitor through Slack.
- Search for the correct channel in Slack.
- Type “Hi,” “Start,” or other similar phrases to chat with the bot.
- Type or click the ‘Invite Visitor’ button.
(Note: Only users given permission by the Facility Manager are allowed to invite visitors.)
- The bot will provide a link where the invite can be made. Open the link to invite.
- Fill up the form to Invite a Visitor.