The Visitors feature in FacilityBot allows tenants to invite visitors to their facility through the system. Facility Managers may allow certain groups of requestors (such as tenants) to invite visitors. Managers can use Requestor Tags to indicate Requestor permissions, including which Requestor is allowed to invite visitors. Requestors can make a visitor invitation request through FacilityBot and populate the Visitor Information form.
Configuring Requestor Tags
Before managers can allow requestors to invite visitors, they must first configure requestor tags. Managers may tag requestors to manage their permissions to use various features.
- Log in to FacilityBot Portal.
- Go to Settings->Accounts->Requestors.
- Click on “Manage Requestor Tags.”
- Create a new requestor tag by clicking on the “ + New” button.
- A floating editing panel appears. Give your new requestor tag a name.
- Once created, you can tag requestors. Back on the requestors page, managers can select a tag for each requestor.
- Hover on “Select Requestor Tags” to show the available tags.
Allowing Certain Requestor Tags to Invite Visitors
Managers may allow tagged requestors to invite visitors.
- Go to Settings->Visitors->Permissions.
- Select the Requestor Tags that can invite visitors.
- Managers may also allow all requestors to invite visitors.
- Managers can also configure the message that will be sent to Requestors who are not permitted to invite visitors, but try to invite visitors.
- Managers can also configure the Feature Trigger Terms. When requestors enter any of the Feature Trigger Terms (or similar terms as detected by the Natural Language Processor), the visitor invitation feature will be triggered.