FacilityBot supports Single Sign On integration using Microsoft Azure. The article below provides a guide for client SSO admins. To complete the integration, please contact the FacilityBot customer success team.
Setting Up SSO on the Client’s Azure Account
- Search for Enterprise Applications in the client’s Azure account.
- Click on “New Application.”
- Select “Non-gallery application.”
- Enter the name for the application.
- Click “Assign users and groups.”
- Click “Add user” to add new users with access to FacilityBot.
- Back to App Overview. Click “Set up single sign-on”.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the information.
- The customer could enter his preferred Identifier.
(Note: The Reply URL has the format: https:///managers/auth/saml/callbacks?subd=
And the Sign on URL has the format: https://<facilitybot-domain>/managers/auth/saml )
- In step 3, download the Certificate (Base64).
- In step 4, copy the Login URL. This information should be sent to FacilityBot customer success team to complete the integration.