Facility Managers may configure FacilityBot to allow Requestors to book hotdesks through Line.
Note that the Facility Manager is able to switch off the Desk Booking feature. In this case, Requestors for that building will not be able to access this feature. The Facility manager may also change the button and text for this feature.
How to Book Desks Using Line
- Search for the correct channel in Line.
- Type “Hi,” “Start,” or other similar phrases to chat with the bot.
- Type or click the “Book Desk” button
- The bot will provide a link where the desk booking can be made. Open the link to book a desk.
- Fill in the necessary information including the start and end time and the zone. Select a desk on the given floor plan. FacilityBot will show if there are available slots to book the selected desk.
- Once done click Book. The Requestor will receive a Booking ID as confirmation.
- The Requestor is also able to view and edit his / her previous bookings using the `View Bookings` button.