The Requestor Sentiment charts and tables aggregate the feedback received from requestors. Requestor sentiment is automatically detected using Natural Language Processing based on their messages sent.
- To access this data, log in to FacilityBot Portal. Click on Statistics then Requestor Sentiment.
- The Requestor Sentiment chart is shown on the left and a table view is shown on the right.
- The chart and table shows the score breakdown. You can also view the number of requestors who gave specific score.
(Note: A score of 3.0 is neutral. Scores below 3.0 indicate negative sentiment. Scores above 3.0 indicate positive sentiment)
- Use the search field to search for a specific Responder.
- The table can also be exported as a CSV file using the Export CSV button.
- Click on the Plus icon to add the table to a custom dashboard.